Zest Bal Bachat Khata:
- Grow your child with the habit of Saving. Zest Bal Bachat is the saving account that teaches your child the importance of money and how to save it. Zest Bal Bachat is for the children whose age is below 16.
- With this saving account, you can save your money for the time period of 1 to 10 years.
- Attractive Interest rate around 11% to 14%
- Scholarship opportunity
- Free Travel Diary
- Educational Tour
Zest Jiwanyatra Bachat Khata:
Nepal is a tourism country. With the aim to explore different travel destination, Zest co-operative brought the Zest Jiwanyatra saving the account.
- There is no age limit for saving your capital with this type of account and
- Any Jiwanyatra Bachat Khata holders can enroll with our free travel journey.
- You can start saving either within a daily or Weekly or Monthly or Yearly basis.
Zest Parva Bachat Khata
1 Year Parva Bachat Plan:
|Monthly Saving:||Total Return(Rs.):||Advance Return(Rs.)|
2 Year Parva Bachat Khata:
|Monthly Saving(Rs.):||Total Return (Rs.)|
3 Year Parva Bachat Plan:
|Monthly Saving:||Total Return:|
Zest Gharbeti Bachat Khata:
- Minimum 12% of interest rate based on daily Mojadata.
Zest Grihalaxmi Pahichan Tatha Karmasheel Yuwa Udhyamsheel Bachat Khata
- Account Time period 5 years
- The couple will get a chance to visit any place on free of cost.
|Monthly Saving (Rs.):||Total Return Amount(Rs.):|